I started this blog before I knew what I wanted to blog about. And then I took the Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy and Social Media course at the University of Toronto. The course showed me that content had to be created with a goal in mind. So then, I redirected my efforts and this blog became an assignment for the course. Always be learning, kids.
All content on this blog is written by me unless credited otherwise. I do, however, link to a lot of content that is not my own and am not responsible for the content on these external links. This blog contains links to other blogs, websites, photography, audio, and videos. These links have been provided as reference material and I am not responsible for the content they may contain. I welcome shared links to my blog but ask that you please contact me if you’d like to republish my work.
Comments that appear on my blog are the responsibility of the comment author. All comments are held for approval prior to being posted. I will do my best to approve comments as soon as possible.
Comments may not be approved if they:
- are disrespectful and/or discriminatory and could be deemed hate speech
- include crude and/or violent content
- include personal and/or confidential information
- impersonate others
- engage in illegal activities
- provide a link/links to sites that are viewed as spam
- appear to contain malware and/or viruses
- promote services or products that are unrelated to the blog, other posts, or the comment thread.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact me via my contact page.
Last updated May 25, 2017.